In the first half of 2020, consumers spent $50.1 billion worldwide on Apps — a figure that’s up 23.4% from the first half of 2019. To create a mobile app is to create a digital business -one that can potentially make you millions. If you are an existing business then an App can transform your business processes and connect you to millions of new customers. However, to develop a successful App you need to consider the App development cost.
The cost of developing an App can vary from $5000 to $200,000. To answer the question, how much does it cost to develop an App? You will need to first answer the following 10 questions.
- How much time do you have?
- What platform do you want to release the App on?
- Will you build a Hybrid App or a Native App
- What features do you want in your App?
- What technologies will be used in your App?
- How good do you want the UI/UX design to be?
- Will you need to make changes later on?
- Should you develop the MVP first?
- Do you want to outsource or get the App build in Australia?
- What are the ongoing improvements and maintenance your App will need?